Investment Projects

Region:

Industry:

Select a view:

Construction of a full-cycle tomato paste production plant

Construction of a full-cycle tomato paste production plant

Construction of a full-cycle tomato paste production plant

Up to 30% of the volume of manufactured products is planned to be sold in the domestic market of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the rest of the products are to be exported to the Russian Federation.

  • Indicator Results
  • Investment amount, thousand US dollars 44 068
  • NPV of the Project thousand, US dollars 9 020
  • IRR, % 22,9%
  • IBITDA yield, %
  • Payback period, years 6,6
  • Discounted payback period, years - - 11,64

Read more

Meat and bonemeal tankage production plant

Meat and bonemeal tankage production plant

Meat and bonemeal tankage production plant

Currently, the Project plans are being developed (should be completed by October 2023) and talks are being held with potential core equipment suppliers.

  • Indicator Results
  • Investment amount, thousand US dollars 13 705
  • NPV of the Project thousand, US dollars 7 967
  • IRR, % 30,2%
  • IBITDA yield, %
  • Payback period, years 5,36
  • Discounted payback period, years - - 7,73

Read more

Feed component production

Feed component production

Feed component production

The initiator plans to increase the acreage by purchasing agricultural enterprises in the regions with land plots and agricultural equipment.

  • Indicator Results
  • Investment amount, thousand US dollars 117 257
  • NPV of the Project thousand, US dollars 80 229
  • IRR, % 48,4%
  • IBITDA yield, %
  • Payback period, years 5,17
  • Discounted payback period, years - - 6,34

Read more

Mushroom and compost production plant

Mushroom and compost production plant

Mushroom and compost production plant

Mushrooms will be grown in 6 chambers over an area of 4,341.6 m2, while the total area of the compost plant will be 4,000 m2.

  • Indicator Results
  • Investment amount, thousand US dollars 11 036
  • NPV of the Project thousand, US dollars 2 444
  • IRR, % 20,7%
  • IBITDA yield, % 42%
  • Payback period, years 6,5
  • Discounted payback period, years - - 11,9

Read more

Trout production

Trout production

Trout production

Trout farming is to be performed in the Caspian Sea water area in hatcheries covering 3,000 ha, 20 km from Kuryk port.

  • Indicator Results
  • Investment amount, thousand US dollars 22 100
  • NPV of the Project thousand, US dollars 16 177
  • IRR, % 28,04%
  • IBITDA yield, %
  • Payback period, years 9,59
  • Discounted payback period, years - - 11,8

Read more

Construction of a cheese-based product and cheese production plant for HoReCa

Construction of a cheese-based product and cheese production plant for HoReCa

Construction of a cheese-based product and cheese production plant for HoReCa

The company plans to sell 80% of its products in the domestic market, and export the remaining 20% to Russia, South Korea and the UAE.

  • Indicator Results
  • Investment amount, thousand US dollars 8 630
  • NPV of the Project thousand, US dollars 8 322
  • IRR, % 21,3%
  • IBITDA yield, %
  • Payback period, years 4,45
  • Discounted payback period, years - - 5,99

Read more

Expansion of beef, poultry and horse meat processing

Expansion of beef, poultry and horse meat processing

Expansion of beef, poultry and horse meat processing

The company plans to sell 80% of its products in the domestic market, and export the remaining 20% to Russia, Uzbekistan and Japan.

  • Indicator Results
  • Investment amount, thousand US dollars 11 060
  • NPV of the Project thousand, US dollars 26 784
  • IRR, % 35,1%
  • IBITDA yield, %
  • Payback period, years 7,42
  • Discounted payback period, years - - 9,19

Read more

Construction of a meat processing plant with slaughtering facilities for up to 300 sheep and goats and 50 cattle per shift

Construction of a meat processing plant with slaughtering facilities for up to 300 sheep and goats and 50 cattle per shift

Construction of a meat processing plant with slaughtering facilities for up to 300 sheep and goats and 50 cattle per shift

The Project envisages the construction of a meat processing enterprise with an area of 0.54 ha and slaughter capacity for 300 sheep and goats and 50 cattle per shift in the town of Abai, Karaganda Oblast.

  • Indicator Results
  • Investment amount, thousand US dollars 2 509
  • NPV of the Project thousand, US dollars 5 700
  • IRR, % 31,2%
  • IBITDA yield, %
  • Payback period, years 3,64
  • Discounted payback period, years - - 4,02

Read more

Breeding, cultivation, processing of fish products in Almaty region

Breeding, cultivation, processing of fish products in Almaty region

Breeding, cultivation, processing of fish products in Almaty region

Fish is sold in live, frozen and chilled forms.

  • Indicator Results
  • Investment amount, thousand US dollars 23 304
  • NPV of the Project thousand, US dollars 10 267
  • IRR, % 24,0%
  • IBITDA yield, %
  • Payback period, years 7,00
  • Discounted payback period, years - - 10,58

Read more

Creation of Genetic Livestock Biotechnology Centre

Creation of Genetic Livestock Biotechnology Centre

Creation of Genetic Livestock Biotechnology Centre

Genomic analysis and embryo transplantation services will be offered in the domestic market of Kazakhstan.

  • Indicator Results
  • Investment amount, thousand US dollars 9 373
  • NPV of the Project thousand, US dollars 3 830
  • IRR, % 33,4%
  • IBITDA yield, %
  • Payback period, years 5,55
  • Discounted payback period, years - - 8,65

Read more

Install the application:
1) Open the website in Safari
2) Click save
3) Add to home screen